Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally a new post!


So yesterday Mom and I went to the Majestic Theater and saw Phantom of the Opera! It was so cool. The set was so elaborate and it was really fun to see how they do things on stage as opposed to the movie. I have to admit, I like the voices in the movie better. The stage costumes, however, were definately better than the ones in the movie! They were so beautiful! I wish I could have taken pictures. Not that they would have turned out really well, it was kind of dark.
Mom and I also took a nice long walk along the riverwalk. It was so nice to get some excercise after being cooped up in the house for so long. I also discovered that the bottom of my right heel on my brand spanking new boots has fallen off. No wonder it sounded so different from the other one. It reminded me of what it sounds like when a horse has a loose shoe. (If you don't know what that sounds like, watch Black Beauty.)
I don't think Mom will apreciate me saying this, but for the first time, I actually noticed that she has some gray hairs! I found myself thinking "wow, she really is in her forties!" Up until now I still thought of her as in her mid thirties. Now I think she only looks like it. I don't know if I should look forward to the rap I'm bound to get for that comment or not. Somebody pray for me! haha.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

The bottom of your right heel? You do mean on your boots, don't you?

Born to Dance said...

Yes. My brand spanking new boots.

Teresa said...

"the rap I'm bound to get for that comment"

JUST YOU WAIT...!!! ;)

love,
Mom

Candace/Chloe said...

Oh, i am so jealous!!! i really wanted to see Phantom of the Opera!
I just didn't have any money to go(because I don't work any more I never really have any money).:( I LOVE your blog!!! Now I will have to get my mom to let me have my own!;) Hope you are feeling really well!
Cheyenne

Candace/Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Welcome to blog-world Amy!!!