Monday, May 26, 2008

Since Starting My Job...

I've discovered that really the only pain of it all is leaving in the morning knowing that I will miss every single wonderful thing that happens at home. Sigh. Oh well. I'm earning more money than I've ever earned before, and my boss really likes me! She actually came up to my mom today and told her that I was wonderful. I feel so flattered. She doesn't show nearly as much affection as the other employees; probably because she's the boss, so I was so happy to hear that she likes me. I don't mind her, in fact I really like her, I have no complaints about her, but I've always found that when someone gives a good report about me to my mom, they really mean it! That always makes me feel happier than if that person had actually said it to my face. It makes my mom pretty happy too.
I'm hoping to come on the missions trip this weekend. I need to find out who can take me home on Sunday night though so that I can get back to work on Monday. Haha, I'm gonna be soooooooo wiped out but I am so excited. I've never been on a missions trip before so this is going to be so awesome.
For those of you looking for some really good recipes, go here:

I'm going to try the Mexican Crepes tomorrow.

2 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

Yea!!!!! I am so excited that you really might be going on the missions trip!! I am a little worried though.... some of us (not including me, dad , and gene) have colds! :( I really hope that they get better and, the rest of don't get sick before the trip!! I really like what your boss said, and am glad that she realizes what an AMAZING person you are!! ;) You have my permission to continue working for her!! ;) (hahahaha)

Anyway, have great day!!

Cheyenne

Born to Dance said...

haha, thanks.