Monday, March 2, 2009

Recent Events

Okay, so I finally figured out how to put paypal on my website. It was so easy, I must have been super brain dead the first time I tried it (and failed).

I quit my job at Hancock Fabrics several weeks ago and I now have lots of freetime on my hands, I'll be coming to Co-op on Fridays now. YAY!!

Saturday night I gave Mandy her bath. We got onto the topic of bubbles (you must understand this girl never stops talking) and I asked her if she could make bubbles by putting her face in the water. She said, "no, but I can do this," and she put her face down super close to the water and blew on it. Needless to say, there weren't a lot of bubbles. So I showed her how to blow bubbles the proper way. I put my face all the way in the water and exhaled through my nose making bubbles stream out on both sides of my face. She thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.

Today, Mom had a doctor's appointment so she and I went down there leaving the rest of the kids with Collin and after the appointment was over we stopped at Terra Nova Violins and I rented my very first violin. Oh, we also went over to Ideal Feet and Mom got some really good insoles, but that's not nearly as exciting as me getting a violin!!!! I'm so excited!! I started playing with it right away and I now have the middle C scale figured out...mostly.

0 comments: