Saturday, April 25, 2009

Promote my site!

So I decided to do a google search on all natural lip gloss and chapsticks etc. and I found that the only way to find my site is if you already knew the name of my business! (i.e. amys soaps n things) Then I discovered that when I'm logged onto my google account, I can promote my website by clicking on the up arrow button that is right next to the result. So now I have a request:

For those of you with a google account, please promote my website! My analitics application states that most people who go to my website either find it on a search engine or already know about it and go to it directly. By promoting my website you can encourage the flow of business that I desperately need! And if you can't find my website by doing a google search such as "natural chapstick" than you can add my site URL at the bottom of the search results page right under the pages list. Thank you so much!

0 comments: