Friday, May 27, 2011

A New Post!! Warning: May Come Off As A Sales Pitch, Because That's Exactly What It Is.

Well, I haven't been here in a while...

I know, shame on me. I keep saying there really isn't anything to blog about, and technically I'm right, but I've recently become an Independant Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics and I figured, why not blog about all the products that I've tried and liked/disliked? Perfect!! Something to blog about!
Now I've been using the Timewise Ultimate Miracle set for about a month now, and I really like it. In fact I don't think there is one product that I don't like. The 3-in-1 cleasner gets all the grease off, (and I've got a lot of grease by the end of the day) and the Microderm Abrasion step 1 is AMAZING!! It's just abrasive enough to smooth out my skin and clean out my pores like they've never been cleaned before, and the Step 2 Replenish closes my pores back up and soothes the skin after the harsh scrubbing of the Step 1. The age-fighting moisturizer is just enough to moisturizer my skin without replacing all of the nasty grease that I had just finished washing off and the Day Solution and Night Solution are fantastic too. The Night Solution provides a lot of vitamins and anti-oxidants to my skin that I was previously applying with oils such as Vitamin E, Jojoba and Shea and as wonderful as those were, I can tell my skin is a lot healthier now with the continued use of the Night Solution. The Day solution has sunscreen in it which doesn't smell strongly so I can put it on every day and not have to worry about smelling like I'm on my way to the pool. The Firming Eye cream? Wow. Even on my incredibly young skin I can tell a difference. If I ever develop crow's feet, or laugh lines, it won't be for a long time!
When it comes to the foundation that comes with the Ultimate Miracle Set I have to say I really prefer the Mineral Powder Foundation. I'll use the Timewise Liquid Matte-wear foundation for spot cover-ups but I prefer the Mineral Foundation for the rest of my face. My sensitive eye-lids don't have a problem with it and my face doesn't feel like it has much of anything on it.
Then there is the complimentary bag. I LOVE that bag! I bring it to all my parties and consultations because it holds everything! Okay, I do have a separate bag for my paperwork, pens, calculator, etc. but my roll up travel bag holds every single bottle and tube of product that I need for my demonstrations. If you ask me nicely, I'll tell you about it, or show it to you in person. Unless of course you're from out of town in which case I would be happy to send you a demonstrative video.

That is the basic package that I center my parties and personal consultations around. There are two other products however, that I have just recently tried. They don't come in the Ultimate Miracle set, but they are sooooo worth paying for.

First Product: Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream for Dry skin
First of all, while I have very greasy skin on my face, my legs are incredibly dry. So that's why I bought this product. I wanted to see if it would work better than any of the other intense moisturizing lotions that I've tried before. Result: It works!!!!! My legs stay hydrated for more than 12 hours!! I don't even have to use very much, maybe 1 1/2 tablespoons worth per leg, if that. I'm very happy to have this product. I will never go without it again so help me!

Second Product: The Timewise Even Complexion Mask
Wow. Slap this mask on, leave it for 12 to 15 minutes and rinse it off, you'll see and feel a difference after the first use. My skin is so purified it's lighter and softer! I just used it for the first time today so we'll see if it helps with the acne, but so far I'm quite impressed.

So those are my product raves for the week. My encouragement to you: go to my website: http://www.marykay.com/amyDfehrenbach/default.aspx and try out the miracle set! You can get just the Miracle Set, which includes the cleanser, moisturizer, day and night solutions, or you can get the Ultimate Miracle set which includes the cleanser, moisturizer, day and night solutions, the Microderm Abrasion set Steps 1 and 2, the firming eye cream, foundation of your choice with complimentary powder brush (unless you prefer the liquid in which case an applicator is not needed) and to top it all off you get a complimentary Travel Roll Up Bag to hold it all! Or you can go to the website and pick out a lip-gloss. Your choice. Just as long as you know that all the profits that I receive from each sale goes to paying for my Ballet Teacher's certification classes, the gas to get there and what ever repairs my dear, aged vehicle may require to keep running. For now Mom and Dad are paying for almost everything except for gas, but I would like to be able to help a bit more. So help me help them!! Support my business and beautify and rejuvenate your skin in the process!

0 comments: