Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forget Mary Kay (and other random updates)

I've decided that Mary Kay isn't for me. Or rather, I should say Selling Mary Kay isn't for me. I still love the products, but I do much better with a regular job. So, I am now a receptionist at Town And Country Vet. I LOVE this job!! I got to play with a little German Shepherd mix puppy who was only about 6 weeks old. She was so cute!! She was more intent on getting as close to me as physically possible than she was at playing and every time someone started talking about her she would look at the person and cock her head. Hilarious!!

As I am sure you have already noticed, my blog name (Born to Dance) doesn't seem to have any pictures or blog posts to suggest I actually dance. haha. Well, I'm adding some pictures!!!



0 comments: