Saturday, November 29, 2008

My new post

So at the prompting of Cheyenne, I'm writing a new post.

Thanksgiving was really nice, well, Thanksgiving day that is. The family all ate together and enjoyed delicious turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and homemade Pumpkin pie. Then I took a nice walk with Opa and later again with Mom, Grandma and Grandpa, Collin and Timmy. We saw a whole herd of deer and watched as the lone buck bossed his harem around to his heart's content.
The day after Thanksgiving was not so fun. I went to work early and took care of the huge crowd of customers for nine hours straight. There weren't too many grumpy people so that was nice but I was very tired and my brain was completely fried when I got home.

Today I made tortillas for our dinner this evening. I also made Mrs. Russell's Pumpkin Pie Latte for myself as I felt I needed (read: wanted) the caffine. I ended up adjusting the recipe to my own personal taste, and in the process, discovered that I like pumpkin puree. That's right, no sugar, no spices, just plain old stewed pumpkin.
Ken Ham would be proud.

0 comments: